يرجى التكرم بالتسجيل معنا، أهلا وسهلا بك في منتديات همس
أسأل الله ان يعطيك أطيب ما فى الدنيا ( محبة الله )
وأن يريك أحسن ما فى الجنه ( رؤية الله )
وأن ينفعك بأنفع الكتب ( كتاب الله )
وأن يجمعك بأبر الخلق ( رسول الله ) عليه الصلاة والسلام
منتدى همس .. همسات قلب واحد .. أسرة واحدة
Colombian recipes Reg110
يرجى التكرم بالتسجيل معنا، أهلا وسهلا بك في منتديات همس
أسأل الله ان يعطيك أطيب ما فى الدنيا ( محبة الله )
وأن يريك أحسن ما فى الجنه ( رؤية الله )
وأن ينفعك بأنفع الكتب ( كتاب الله )
وأن يجمعك بأبر الخلق ( رسول الله ) عليه الصلاة والسلام
منتدى همس .. همسات قلب واحد .. أسرة واحدة
Colombian recipes Reg110
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى همس للكل ... منتدى التميز والابداع ... منتدى العلم والمعرفة ... همسات قلب واحد ... أسرة واحدة

الرئيسيةبوابة منتدى همسأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Colombian recipes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
طي النسيان
إدارة منتدى همس
إدارة منتدى همس
طي النسيان

الجنس الجنس : ذكر
الجنسية الجنسية : بلد اخر
المزاج المزاج : حزين
عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 845
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 2
نقاط نقاط : 7201
نوع المتصفح 	        نوع المتصفح : maxtho
العمر العمر : 35

Colombian recipes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Colombian recipes   Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Upislam
Custard :
2 (12-ounce) cans evaporated milk
1 (14-ounce) cans condensed milk
1/4 cup white shredded Colombian cheese, queso blanco
7 eggs

Syrup:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 cinnamon stick
Mix all custard ingredients in the blender.
Mix sugar and water in pan until dissolved. Add cinnamon stick and cook over medium heat until light caramel color, about 10 minutes. Pour about 4 Tbs. of syrup into an 8 by 8 inch pan to coat the bottom evenly. Cool for a few minutes till hardened. Add custard mixture from blender. Put the pan in a larger pan that contains water so as to cook bain marie or double boiler style.

Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or when middle of custard moves slightly when jiggled. Let cool for 15 minutes, or refidgerate if desired. When ready to serve, loosen the sides with a knife and invert pan onto platter. Slice and serve with reserved, re-warmed syrup and whipped cream if desired.

Upislam

Makes about 22 cups

Colombia's national dish calls for three types of potatoes, one of which, a yellow potato, is native to the country. It breaks down during the cooking process, helping to thicken the soup. Some Americanized versions of the recipe suggest that Yukon Gold potatoes can be substituted, but embassy chef Gladys Rodriguez insists on the native papa criolla. Guascas, a South American herb, imparts a grassy flavor to the soup. When Rodriguez serves this at the embassy, she provides corn cob holders along with the soup spoons.

1/4 of an onion, sliced lengthwise
1 bunch cilantro
6 scallions, white parts only
1 clove garlic
1 stalk celery
4 quarts water
One 3 1/2 -pound chicken, skinned and quartered
4 chicken bouillon cubes
4 ears corn
2 pounds red bliss potatoes, peeled and cut into medium slices
3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into medium slices
2 pounds papa criolla* (Colombian yellow potatoes), peeled and quartered One 0.35-ounce packet dried guascas*
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup heavy cream, for garnish
3 avocados, coarsely chopped, for garnish
1/2 cup capers (not drained), for garnish
Aji Salsa, for garnish (recipe follows)

On a large piece of cheesecloth, bundle together the onion, cilantro, scallions, garlic and celery. Gather the corners of the cheesecloth and fasten with kitchen twine to form a version of a bouquet garni. Place it in a large stockpot with the water, the chicken pieces and the bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, with bubbles just breaking the surface, for about 30 minutes, skimming any foam that forms on the top, if necessary. Remove the chicken. When cool, shred the breast meat and set aside. (Reserve the thigh and drumstick meat for another use.)

Increase the heat to medium-high and add the corn and red bliss potatoes to the pot. Boil for 10 minutes. Add the russet potatoes and cook for 20 minutes. Add the papa criolla and half of the packet of guascas and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour or until thickened. Remove the corn and, when cooled enough to handle, cut cobs into 2-inch rounds. Return corn to the pot with the remaining half-packet of guascas.

Remove and discard the bouquet garni. Add salt and pepper to taste. Ladle the soup into individual bowls. Serve with shredded chicken and other garnishes in separate serving bowls.

*NOTE: Papa criolla are available in jars or frozen at Latin American specialty markets. Packets of the herb, guascas, also are available at Latin American markets.

Per 1 cup serving: 121 calories, 4 g protein, 26 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0 g saturated fat, 9 mg sodium, 3 g dietary fiber

Sancocho de Gallina

12 to 14 cups water
1 hen or large chicken, about 4 pounds, cut into 10 to 12 pieces
2 stalks scallion, whole
1/2 white onion
2 sprigs of cilantro

Sofrito :
1/4 cup olive oil
1 bunch scallions, about 8 chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
14 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
5 strands saffron

2 yucca (cassava) peeled and cut in meium pieces
2 green plantains, broken by hand into pieces
4 red potatoes, cut in medium pieces
2 ears of corn, cut into pieces, optional
3 chicken-flavored cubes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
Avocado slices

Place the chicken or hen with the whole scallions,onion and cilantro in a large pot with the water. Cover and cook over high heat until boiling then reduce to low and cook for 20 to 25 min for chicken or 45 minutes if using a hen. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside. Remove whole scallions and onion and discard.

While the chicken cooks, prepare the sofrito. In a heavy skillet, heat the olive oil over medium to low heat and add all the ingredients for sofrito up to the saffron. Saute the sofrito until very tender and pastelike, about 10 minutes. Add chicken pieces to sofrito and mix well continuing to saute for another 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, bring the broth to a simmer. Add the plantains to the broth and cook for 10 minutes. Then add the yucca, potatoes, corn, and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and chicken cubes and simmer for another 10 minutes, orr until all the vegetables are tender when pierced. Add sofrito mix with chicken to the broth. Mix well. Simmer for another 5 minutes and remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.

Before serving, garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve with avocado.

Colombian-Style Pork Scallopine: Chuleta Empanizada

Marinade:
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 1/2 teaspoons adobo seasoning
4 large eggs
3 cloves garlic
2 scallions, chopped
Salt and pepper

Chuleta:
2 1-pound boneless center-cut pork loins, butterflied by the butcher
Plain breadcrumbs, as needed
Corn oil, as needed
Aji, recipe follows

To make the marinade: Combine all of the ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to bowl. (The marinade can be made up to 2 days in advance.)

To marinate the chuleta: Transfer the pork to the marinade and marinate at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.

Put bread crumbs in a plastic bag. Add pork and using the palm of your hand, pat bread crumbs onto pork so that it adheres well.

Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the skillet. Working in batches, add the pork and cook, turning once, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 mintues per side.

Serve with the aji, red beans, rice and sweet bananas (maduros) for an authentic Colombian dish.

Hot Sauce (Aji):
10 jalapenos, stemmed
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 cups finely chopped scallions
1 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
2 teaspoons salt

In a blender, combine jalapenos with water, vinegar, and lemon juice. Pour into a bowl. Add scallions and cilantro. Add about 2 teaspoons salt or more to taste.

Yield: about 4 cups
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
راجي رحمة ربه
وسام القلم المميز
وسام القلم المميز
راجي رحمة ربه

الجنس الجنس : ذكر
الجنسية الجنسية : الجزائر
المزاج المزاج : العب كرة
عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 421
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 0
نقاط نقاط : 6127
نوع المتصفح 	        نوع المتصفح : explor8
العمر العمر : 32

Colombian recipes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Colombian recipes   Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 28, 2009 3:37 am

شكرا لك
الداعية
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
الداعية

الجنس الجنس : انثى
الجنسية الجنسية : لبنان
المزاج المزاج : خجل
عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 250
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 1
نقاط نقاط : 5886
نوع المتصفح 	        نوع المتصفح : explor8

Colombian recipes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Colombian recipes   Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 28, 2009 5:54 am

يسلمو

Colombian recipes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: منتدى الاسرة :: المطبخ والحلويات-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» الاصدار الجديد Aminking v11 Belle Refresh CFW ( Nokia N8 ) 2013
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 03, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف tretre

» Belle Chaos لل n8 افضل سوفت معدل للاصدار 111.40.1511 من فريق MenCfw بـ 14 روم معدل
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 11, 2018 8:32 am من طرف اشرف حامد

» برنامج دليل المسافر - لايت للجوال
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 09, 2016 4:29 am من طرف mahmoudb69

» المكتبة الرقمية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:58 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» وكالة البحوث والتطوير
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:58 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» معهد تعليم اللغة العربية لغير الناطقين بها
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:57 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» مركز اللغات
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:57 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» مجلة جامعة المدينة العالمية المحكمة

» كلية العلوم المالية والإدارية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:56 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» كلية العلوم الإسلامية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:56 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» جامعة المدينة العالمية

» عمادة الدراسات العليا
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:55 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» كلية العلوم الإسلامية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:53 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» وكالة البحوث والتطوير
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:52 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:52 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» مركز اللغات

Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:51 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:51 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:50 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» المكتبة الرقمية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:50 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» عمادة الدراسات العليا

» وكالة البحوث والتطوير
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:47 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:47 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» مركز اللغات
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:46 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:46 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» كلية العلوم الإسلامية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:45 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
Colombian recipes I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 03, 2016 1:45 pm من طرف أبو عبد الله 1960

» المكتبة الرقمية

» عمادة الدراسات العليا

» منتديات همس للكل
» جديد مواضيع منتدى همس للكل

♥ منتدى همس للكل ♥

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

» ادارة منتدى همس للكل
الساعة الآن بتوقيت مكة المكرمة
»» يرجى التسجيل بايميل صحيح حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحذف و حظر الآى بى
  .:: جميع الحقوق محفوظه لمنتديات همس للكل © ::.
»» جميع المواضيع و الردود تعبر عن رأي صاحبها ولا تعبر عن رأي اداره منتدى همس للكل بــتــاتــاً
»» إبراء ذمة إدارة المنتدى أمام الله وأمام جميع الزوار والأعضاء :
على ما يحصل من تعارف بين الأعضاء أو الزوار على ما يخالف ديننا الحنيف ،
والله ولي التوفيق 
»» لمشاهدة أحسن وتصفح سريع للمنتدى يفضل استخدام متصفح أوبرا  ::.

حمّــل شريط أدوات منتدى همس للكل
toolbar powered by Conduit
تابعونا على
Colombian recipes Youtub12
أدخل بريدك الالكتروني من فضلك ليصلك جديد المنتدى: